We currently support 5 different coins and tokens that you can transfer. Keep in mind that each one has its own transfer address format, but some of them use the same format.
For example, BTC addresses can be of the same format. You need to make sure that you only send BTC to your BTC address, otherwise if you send any other coin like BCH to a BTC address it will be lost forever.
For Stablecoins, we support ERC-20 token only at the moment. It will use the same ETH address format for all.
To make a transfer to your EARN wallet you should follow these steps:
1. Tap on the "Balances" icon at the bottom of the app.
2. Select a coin you want to deposit and tap transfer, a list of option will come up.
3. Tap on the "Deposit" option.
4. A deposit address will appear, you can either scan the QR code or copy the address and paste it where you will be sending the coins from.
5. Just below will be the deposit history, you will see the amount you have deposited once it is confirmed on the blockchain.
6. For BTC deposits, make sure your wallet supports Segwit-format addresses, this saves you on network fees and ensures you're using the most update to date wallet.
7. We recommend as a first time user, sending a small amount transaction first and sending the remaining coins after you confirm the receipt in your EARN wallet.
If you run into any issues with transfers, please check out the other articles in the Transfers section of our knowledge base. If you can't find the answer you're looking for, contact our support team at email@example.com, we'll be happy to help you out!